Tuesday 21 April 2015

{Darren & Kate} Whitley Hall Wedding in Sheffield

Darren & Kate's wedding couldn't come quick enough for me, it was my first of 2015 and I'd not shot a wedding since New Years Eve. I was getting some serious withdrawal symptoms. I was super happy to head back to Whitley, it's one of my favourite venues in Sheffield, the gardens are gorgeous and there always seems to be the most magical light whenever I'm there...

Darren & Kate are a pretty cool couple, they were a dream to photograph but the star of the show had to be Ava their daughter, she was just the cutest little munchkin I ever did see, and all dresses up on the day resembled a flower fairy. I can't quite express how wonderful she is, she has the sweetest spirit and character although she's only tiny. I had such a lovely day with Darren, Kate and their friends and family, they were all increadibly warm, welcoming and open and I am in love with so many of their images...


No comments:

Post a Comment