Wednesday 5 November 2014

A Hurricane Engagement in the Peak District

Gosh it's been a while since I've blogged! I've been so busy I've barely had time to share any lovely new images, but I've got a whole load stashed up from an amazing 2014 wedding season (that isn't over yet!)

Remember that hurricane we caught the tail end of a couple of weeks ago? Well me Sarah & Daniel powered out into the Peaks for their engagement shoot regardless as that was the only day they could do what with Sarah flying all the way over from Canada!  It hailed it rained the wind nearly blew our faces off and at one point we had to hide under some rocks BUT the worst of weather really does make for the best of images... what do you think?


If you fancy booking me for your engagement photos with absolutely no obligation to book me for your wedding get in touch I charge £150 for a 2 hour shoot at a location of your choice 

No comments:

Post a Comment