Tuesday 8 July 2014

{Hollie & Peter} Whiston Manorial Barn Wedding

Hollie & Peter booked me when I was just starting out last year, we met in a coffee shop in town and I showed them my (very limited) portfolio and Hollie said one of the nicest things ever about my work that I won't ever forget, "each one of your photographs is like a little work of art..."

Hollie is a real crafty girl, she made pretty much all these gorgeous details her self, as well as the flower girls dress and the bow ties that the groom and all the chaps wore, she even made the cake!

It was so lovely to see them again and to shoot their wedding, there was sooooo much beautiful styling and although I was a little angsty about shooting in a venue with no natural light and virtually no outside space I am so pleased with this set of images and hopefully Hollie & Peter will be too, what do you think?
x


No comments:

Post a Comment