Saturday 14 June 2014

Win a Post Wedding Shoot with Pretty Thrifty

Hellooooo

Today in conjunction with my blog Pretty Thrifty I'm running a little competition for those of you that maybe couldn't afford a photographer on your wedding day; or maybe you were disappointed with your pictures because of the weather or some other circumstance beyond your control; or maybe you eloped and didn't have a photographer!


I'm offering a totally FREE post wedding shoot to one lovely couple.

This is the chance to get all dressed up again and head out somewhere beautiful for a couple of hours dedicated to getting you some gorgeous snaps.

All you have to do is follow the simple steps below:

1) Email me and tell me why you deserve to win*; it may be that you had terrible rain on your wedding day & didn't get any good snaps outdoors, it may be that you just couldn't afford a photographer, or even that you weren't happy with the images that you got (note: I don't want any sob stories, don't make me cry! This is not the X factor...) *extra brownie points for people who can tell me all about their utterly bargainous wedding and their super thrifty ideas!

2) Follow me: give both my accounts a follow on Twitter @shotbyshelley & @_pretty_thrifty

3) Thumbs up: give both my facebook pages a like Diamonds & Doodles and Pretty Thrifty

That's it!

Winners will be announced on Monday the 30th June. Good Luck x

Terms and conditions 
- An additional travel/accommodation fee may apply if your shoot takes place more than 10 miles from Sheffield 
- The competition closes at midnight on 29th June 2014, and we’ll announce the winning couple right here on Monday the 30th June, 2014 
- The winner will be picked at my discretion and this decision is final 
- The date of the shoot will be arranged between the winning couple and myself at mutual convenience
- The date may be subject to change thereafter due to weather or other issues arrising
- There is no cash equivalent  
- Only one entry per couple 
-  By entering this competition, you are happy to let us feature your shoot on our blog, website, and social media  
- If I am unable to contact the winner within 7 days of announcing, the winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be chosen 
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age I reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment